Block Hour IT Support
Signing up for a new contract whether it be a phone contract, or in this case, an IT support service can be somewhat daunting. For this reason, we also provide a Block Hour IT Support service, not only does it demonstrate our efficiency, but there is no monthly contract. At Amico, we always go that extra mile, we understand that each company will have individual requirements regarding the level of IT support. So, we have tailored made packages that are appropriate for various businesses and their needs.
There will be times that you need instant IT support, and this is where our Block Hour IT service really comes in handy! You can simply select the package most appropriate to you, while you can remain in control of the support that you receive. Our Block Hour IT service start from blocks of 5 and up to 100 hours, another brilliant feature of this service is that you can request your support remotely and on site.
Amico has a fantastic team of fully qualified and trained IT technicians that can provide you with effective IT support when you need it most. We know how to get the job done, and best of all we do it with a smile. At Amico, we are passionate about helping businesses with the IT support needs and are continuously developing practical and innovative solutions. Our approach is what makes us stand out, as well as our extensive experience in IT support.
How it can work for you:
- Flexibility with payment terms, you have the option of paying upfront or over 12 months.
- High level of service and support which is identical to the SLA’s with out contracted clients.
- Worried about going over your time slot? Well, you don’t have to, you can apply a bolt to your package.
- Effective reporting with specific details and logging of the time spent on each problem.
- Full access to our Helpdesk platform.
- IT support on your terms.
Examples of what is included:
- PC faults, maintenance & installations.
- Printer issues & setup.
- Software & application issues.
- Office365 & Gsuite setup & migrations.
- Wi-Fi & network setup & troubleshooting.
- Onsite support, consultancy and troubleshooting.
- Cleaning viruses, ransomware or any security related issues.
- Server installation & maintenance.
- Just about anything IT related.
How much will it cost you?
Block Hour IT Support options come in blocks of 5, up to 100 hours over the year & can be used over a 12 month period.